Terms & Conditions
- A £50 non-refundable deposit is payable upon booking to secure your date and the outstanding balance is due 4 weeks prior to your event. We will also require a breakage deposit of £50 with the final balance and this will be refunded in full within 2 weeks of the event.
- For services provided within a 25 mile radius of Dartford, Kent (DA2) travel fees are included in the hire cost. For events outside this area there is an additional travel fee of 45p per mile.
- Should you have to cancel your booking the following charges will apply:
- Within 4 weeks of the event – 50% of total cost
- Within 2 weeks of the event – 100% of the total cost
- The £50 breakage deposit will be fully refunded
Candy Cart Dimensions
Please note that it is the clients responsibility to ensure there is access for the candy cart at your venue. The dimensions are:
- Width – 650mm
- Length – 1720 mm
- Full height when assembled – 2040mm
- Please be advised that some sweets may contain or have traces of nuts or nut oils, they may also have been in contact with products and sweets containing nuts. Candy cartwheels cannot be held responsible for any issues resulting from any food allergies.
- Customers should ensure that young children are supervised at all times to avoid the risk of suffocation or chocking from plastic sweet wrappers or plastic gags. Candy Cartwheels cannot be held responsible for safety issues which occur from the use of our equipment or consumption of our confectionery at your event.
General Terms & Conditions
Candy Cartwheels web site, hereby known as the ‘Service’ is accessible worldwide to anyone with internet access. Access to and use of the ‘Service’ is subject to the Terms and Conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. By accessing the ‘Service’, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all of the Terms and Conditions in this user agreement. Candy Cartwheels can change these Terms and Conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the ‘Service’, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
The materials used and displayed on the ‘Service’, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music and sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Candy Cartwheels or its affiliates or licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. Any such content may be displayed solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material without the written permission of Candy Cartwheels or the appropriate affiliate.
The ‘Service’ contains information, facts and opinions from various individuals and organizations. The ‘Service’ is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. Neither Candy Cartwheels nor its affiliates endorse or are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the ‘Service’ or the sites.
Your use of the ‘Service’ is at your own risk. Neither Candy Cartwheels, affiliates, agents, representatives or licensors shall be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or similar damages arising out of your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the ‘Service’ and the information available on the ‘Service’ or arising out of any action taken in response to or as a result of any information available on the ‘Service’. You hereby waive any and all claims against Candy Cartwheels, and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives and licensors arising out of your use of the ‘Service’ and the information available thereon.
Candy Cartwheels and its affiliates do not review or monitor any web sites linked to the ‘Service’ and are not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Your use of such web sites is at your own risk. You acknowledge that the use of any advice, opinion, recommendation, statement or other information displayed, link to, or distributed through the ‘Service’ is at your own risk. Prior to purchasing any item described on the ‘Service’ , you are advised to verify pricing, product quality and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Candy Cartwheels shall not be responsible for any liability arising from your purchases of third party products or services based upon the information provided on the ‘Service’.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g. user name, email address) on a bulletin board, chat room or on any other user or member generated pages, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
This User Agreement and any disputes arising out of or related to the ‘Service’ shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the United Kingdom.
Delivery – Eshop
We use both Royal Mail and preferred couriers to deliver your goods.
Please note that we do require a minimum of 7 days notice for your order to be completed.
Please allow upto 5 working days for delivery.
Cancellations – Eshop
As our products are bespoke and personalised we do not therefore offer cancellations. Full payment is required at time of order process. Please note that all orders are non refundable, non transferable and returns are not accepted unless otherwise stated.
Please note our personalised mugs are waterproof and must be hand washed only. Do not put in the dishwasher
Please note we do accommodate all special dietary requirements.